Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ok...so i'm a bit behind myself but....

it's taken me a abit to get enough time to sit down and actually write something...pathetic i know but there you are....

anyhow...for August I tried Korean food....OMG it was so good...the place is in Alston...I believe it's called ManDoo....we had these little steamed dumplings that were stuffed with I've no clue what but soooooo savory and tasty....then we had chicken on a stick...the seasoning was perfect!!! mouth watering and a tiny hint of spice but not enough that you needed a gallon of water after each bite....and finally a seafood pancake that was beyond heavenly....


For September I went to Vermont! ...I visited the cabot creamery....btw their cheddar is lactose free...and ben and jerry's factory (holy carmel batman!!!) and I tried maple candy....talk about a sugar high!!!! and went to a real wine tasting....learned TONS and actually picked up a few bottles....and go figure I like hard cider....who would have thunk it...lol...also went to a cider mill and to a the grand canyon of the east....quechee gorge and did a nature walk...it was a lot of fun!!!!

That's another state off of my list!!!!

and I also went to cabnobie lake park and talk about some scary roller coasters!!!! I did one dry and 1 wet ....the dry was scarier ...so that's one more of those off my list....I guess that means I need to do 3 more scary roller coaster!

If everything goes well I think I'll try to sneak in one more event before the month is out to make up for being so busy and not getting to do something each month!

fingers crossed and I'll let you know as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment